Empress itineraries

dada2199cc

My only thought about voom is that they might not have the infrastructure set up for it. This surely didn't seem like a planned move to bring her back and they might not have the satellites up yet, especially since they are planning on adding Enchantment and Majesty to voom.

NCL Epic 4 night Bahamas with Ultimate Drink Package, all taxes and fees. Cheapest date, inside. $784

RCI Empress 4 night Key West / Bahamas. Cheapest date / Inside. $100 OBC. No packages. $810.

7 night MSC Divina to Caribbean with a Balcony for 3 people; $1325

5 night RCI Empress Inside with $100 OBC; $1280.

Wonder if Royal has priced out any competition? I still want to go on this ship but at Megaliner prices it's hard to pull the trigger...

Maybe I can get a buddy to do a 3 or 4 day.

Where did you find those prices. Logging in thru C&A account 5 night on the 4/30 came to $548.18 total for 2 people ocean view. $246 off for the BOGO1/2 and $406 for C&A discount no OBC.

I would sure love to see some pictures of the new decor and enhancements.

She must have to be changed quite a bit from her Pulmantur 'styling'.

I wish they would cut that rock climbing wall off her butt.

Here is a rendering of a renovated Junior Suite. Hopefully all rooms will get the same upgrades.

low_1450644284_EP-Jr-Suite_zps6aamfknl.jpg

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

Here is a rendering of a renovated Junior Suite. Hopefully all rooms will get the same upgrades.

Thanks, I am most interested in the public spaces to see what is being done. the Centrum (is there one on Empress?) the shops, bars and entertainment venues.

Or will it just be paint and carpet?

I have a gut feeling that Pulmantur put a lot of wear and tear on her without consideration for appearance.

Thanks, I am most interested in the public spaces to see what is being done. the Centrum (is there one on Empress?) the shops, bars and entertainment venues.

Or will it just be paint and carpet?

I have a gut feeling that Pulmantur put a lot of wear and tear on her without consideration for appearance.

That rendering is currently the only photo of any of the renovated interior space aboard Empress. I read on the press release that she will be receiving a "whole new look", so hopefully that cabin photo is just a clue for what will be done to all of the public spaces.

Where did you find those prices. Logging in thru C&A account 5 night on the 4/30 came to $548.18 total for 2 people ocean view. $246 off for the BOGO1/2 and $406 for C&A discount no OBC.

Direct from RCI site including taxes and fees.

I did not login to any other sites either so was not factoring in discounts on any line.