Booking on board RCCL and Celebrity

gogo65

Has anyone had experience booking a celebrity cruise onboard an RCCL cruise? I believe it can be done but I'm wondering if you get the same on board booking conditions, ie extra OBC reduced deposits.

I will be on radiance of the seas in January and celebrity infinity in April.

So I could book on either for a celebrity solstice march 2018 cruise.

Any difference? Better to book on one or the other?

I will wait till April if it's better to book celebrity on celebrity....:rolleyes:

Thanks

Yes, you can book either way.

The onboard benefits are the ones for the brand you are making the booking for. For your planned Celebrity cruise, you will get the Celebrity onboard booking benefits (not the RCL ones). the same as you would if you booked on a Celebrity cruise.

It's probably better to book on the first cruise for availability, unless the benefits or pricing aren't really great then and you want to risk waiting for your next cruise.

Thank you both!

Agree it's a great set up.

I particularly liked the $100 deposit, when I booked my Panama Canal cruise on board solstice.

At this stage I plan on going with my best friend and we are both taking our mums, ( who are currently in good health, but who knows what two years will bring, so the reduced deposit is a definite bonus.)

Here I was thinking that I was crazy booking my Antarctica cruise 20 months in advance, this one will be 26 months in advance:eek: but it's a great itinerary for our mums who don't want to venture to far from Aussie soil, so may as well take advantage of any bonus from booking on board.

Yes they have some good deals for booking on board but make sure that they give you them. We booked on board and made sure we were armed with prices and deals from TAs and such research prior to the cruise. In this way we could nail down a better price while on board.:D