C&A discounts on Premium Drink package

steveru621

I got it on our Serenade Snowbird Migration cruise (Oct 19 2015). But it was only offered the last 4 days of the cruise. Perhaps others asked about it at the beginning of the cruise and not when there were 4 days left (the minimum amount of days left) in the cruise.

Carl and I were on the Snowbird cruise. How did you hear about the drink package offer? We will be on Serenade again in February and would definitely consider it.

The card is what is most appealing to me! I hope, but don't expect, it to be available on my Anthem sailing. If they have it - I will do the happy dance. If they don't, they don't. I won't sweat it.

I'm on the A in April. Would you mind posting here on what was available on your trip?

Have fun!

• 3 months later...
With the high prices of the package and it constantly going up, they should offer members a discount, even if a small one.

And like previously mentioned, if you buy the package your actually losing some of the "perks" loaded to your card as a C&A member so this would be at least one way to provide some extra perks....

I also heard that on Enchantment, they were offering the chance to buy the drink pass for just 1 day at a time....I wish they would roll these kinda changes fleet wide!

I hope this is true! I'm on Enchantment next month and would be interested in buying the pass 1 day at a time! Do you know if you could use the pass at Coco Cay?

I hope this is true! I'm on Enchantment next month and would be interested in buying the pass 1 day at a time! Do you know if you could use the pass at Coco Cay?

Yes, the pass can be used at Coco Cay.

Brilliance had it on our last sailing. It was not advertised in any way, but I can confirm it was discounted because we made the person show us his bill. :) We bought ours online, and got no discount. On our next sailing we will buy it on the ship.