C&A discounts on Premium Drink package

steveru621

There is a post on Facebook stating RCI is now offering onboard C&A discounts for the drink packages. I didn't see them two weeks ago on Serenade.

Can anyone confirm this?

Did not see any drink package discounts on Brilliance last week. Asked about it too, and they told us there were none.

There is a post on Facebook stating RCI is now offering onboard C&A discounts for the drink packages. I didn't see them two weeks ago on Serenade.

Can anyone confirm this?

I got the discount on the Navigator of the Seas sailing of Nov. 22, 2015. The deal is only for the Ultimate Beverage package. From what I remember, the discount is as follows:

Platinum 10%

Emerald 20%

Diamond 30%

Diamond Plus 40%

Regards,

Manny

Can anyone confirm this?

Where on facebook did you see this? In a group?

I got the discount on the Navigator of the Seas sailing of Nov. 22, 2015. The deal is only for the Ultimate Beverage package. From what I remember, the discount is as follows:

Platinum 10%

Emerald 20%

Diamond 30%

Diamond Plus 40%

Regards,

Manny

They had it on my November 28, 2015 sailing on Adventure. Maybe it was only for November?

Discounts are right it was 10, 20, 30, 40

That'd be cool. I find it odd that as a C&A member, if I buy a drink package, I loose my free drink certificates (well free beer/wine) as my package would already take place off that. Also as a diamond, it wipes out my three diamond drinks a day. Always thought they should give C&A members a discount on the package to compensate.

We just got off the Brilliance Monday and they offered no discounts. We also did ask. Sailing on En for NYE and will ask again. But because it's NYE I don't expect them to offer any deals. They probably want to mark it up 200%.

With the high prices of the package and it constantly going up, they should offer members a discount, even if a small one.

And like previously mentioned, if you buy the package your actually losing some of the "perks" loaded to your card as a C&A member so this would be at least one way to provide some extra perks....

I also heard that on Enchantment, they were offering the chance to buy the drink pass for just 1 day at a time....I wish they would roll these kinda changes fleet wide!

Before your post, it had only been spotted/reported on Navigator and Liberty.

I got it on our Serenade Snowbird Migration cruise (Oct 19 2015). But it was only offered the last 4 days of the cruise. Perhaps others asked about it at the beginning of the cruise and not when there were 4 days left (the minimum amount of days left) in the cruise.

Are these prices with the 18% tip?

Yes, the current beverage document includes the gratuity. However, Royal switches back and forth between showing prices with and without gratuity (confusion is their main corporate watchword), so don't be surprised if in a month or two, they start saying that the gratuity is not included.

Yes, the current beverage document includes the gratuity. However, Royal switches back and forth between showing prices with and without gratuity (confusion is their main corporate watchword), so don't be surprised if in a month or two, they start saying that the gratuity is not included.

Thank you. Very good information

We were on Vision Dec 10th and had bought the package online right before we left home. Bought the PP and once on board noticed we had UP stickers.

A friend told me that on CC people were talking about it. I asked the beverage manager about it and he checked. The did give us the 40% discount which was about $400. Very welcome. We are D+.

It's funny with the packages because the larger ships have a better selection. Vision had IMO a pretty limited selections of beers. That is one reason I like the package. I guess I never thought about the ship selection having a bearing on the selection of drinks.

On the Liberty earlier this month they were selling drink cards on Day 2 and Day 6. 10 drinks for $67 (plus grats). You could buy multiples, and could use them to buy drinks for other people, too.

The card is what is most appealing to me! I hope, but don't expect, it to be available on my Anthem sailing. If they have it - I will do the happy dance. If they don't, they don't. I won't sweat it.

I got it on our Serenade Snowbird Migration cruise (Oct 19 2015). But it was only offered the last 4 days of the cruise. Perhaps others asked about it at the beginning of the cruise and not when there were 4 days left (the minimum amount of days left) in the cruise.

But that wasn't a Crown & Anchor discount, was it, Karen? It was available to anyone?