Empress of the Seas, May 14th_2016

Ravencuddy

Is anybody else booked on this cruise? Unfortunately, due to the cruise being less than 7 days, the official Meet & Mingle isn't possible, but maybe we can get together somewhere & hold our own Meet & Mingle;);).

I'm Ray from Virginia.

Try the Roll Calls, you may have better luck (If it is even possible for Empress yet)

I wrote to the mods earlier tonight suggesting that it is high time that they added an Empress forum to the Roll Call forum. :D

I wrote to them earlier in the week, about the fact that the ship was back in action, but no roll calls were showing up yet. I had forgotten that there's a minimum cruise length in order to organize an official Meet & Mingle. This is the first time that I've done a cruise less than 7 days.

Is anybody else booked on this cruise? Unfortunately, due to the cruise being less than 7 days, the official Meet & Mingle isn't possible, but maybe we can get together somewhere & hold our own Meet & Mingle;);).

I'm Ray from Virginia.

Add me to this roll call.

Thanks as they never emailed me back with that information.

Hey Jim,

Have fun on the Oasis (I just noticed that you'll be on her in a couple of days :D). Try not to get lost on her, so you can tell us all about your cruise. It'll be a big change going from the massive Oasis down to the "Baby of the fleet" Empress :eek:.

Ray

I just checked the Roll Call & nothing is up yet for the Empress. I'm on the March 30 sailing... Anyone else????

I think soon will mean after the holiday. When i emailed then yesterday, the auto-response was That the admin/mods would be out until the 4th.