Spa question on the Breakaway

kgtgirl

Happy new year everyone! I have a possibly silly question for Christmas I was gifted a massage of my choice on our cruise in march but when I looked at prices it looked like for only 20 to 30 dollars more I could get a week spa pass. So I'm wondering one is the thermal spa included when you get a spa service? Two if the spa for the week is worth it I have two small kids so getting away frequently will be. ..difficult at times. So any opinions would be greatly appreciated

Happy new year everyone! I have a possibly silly question for Christmas I was gifted a massage of my choice on our cruise in march but when I looked at prices it looked like for only 20 to 30 dollars more I could get a week spa pass. So I'm wondering one is the thermal spa included when you get a spa service? Two if the spa for the week is worth it I have two small kids so getting away frequently will be. ..difficult at times. So any opinions would be greatly appreciated

We had an upgrade to a spa balcony on our last cruise and loved it. Specific services, like facials and massage are not included in the package, and cost extra. They will try to sell you a package of services, so be ready for that. IMO, just having access to the thermal spa was well worth the cost of our upgrade. There are plenty of massaging jets in the pools, as well as heated stone loungers (wonderfully relaxing!) Schedule time in the thermal suites when you send your kids to camp. They will have fun playing with children their own age and you will have some much needed time to relax and unwind.

Thermal suite access is not included. But the thermal suite in the BA is wonderful. Day passes may be available if the week passes don't sell out. So, don't count on a day pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk