CATS on Oasis

Jazul

We are cruising with our 3 year old. No way would he be able to sit through the whole show. I was thinking of bringing him to the second half of the matinee. Any idea if we could just show up after the intermission and find an empty seat or two near an aisle in the back and watch the second half?

We saw CATS on Oasis and in the theater, and thought the Oasis production was every bit as good as the one I paid $$$ to see. That said, I'm not sure it will ever widely appeal to a cruise audience because of length and peoples' unfamiliarity with the story.

I don't know if they've done this, but one of my suggestions was RCI should print a short Playbill that helps audiences understand the story and the characters. I think that could make a big difference.

I agree with those who have said sit close so you can see the cats' facial expressions and the detail in the costumes. Both are spectacular...

IMG_8456W-L.jpg

IMG_8448W-L.jpg

IMG_8462W-L.jpg

IMG_8429W-L.jpg

IMG_8460W-L.jpg

IMG_8482W-L.jpg

We are cruising with our 3 year old. No way would he be able to sit through the whole show. I was thinking of bringing him to the second half of the matinee. Any idea if we could just show up after the intermission and find an empty seat or two near an aisle in the back and watch the second half?

With all the people that leave during intermission, you should have no problem finding the seats of your choice for the second half.

Edited by clarea

No problem. He might be scared though when the Cats come into the crowd.

JC