Long Beach Cruise Terminal Parking

sweetlouise

$19/24hours + hourly. If you arrive at 9:30 but do not leave til 10, they'll have you pay for that extra half hour. After paying, keep your receipt out as you'll need it again.

Edited by SadieN

• 1 month later...

There are several hotels that have park n cruise deals but they will cost more than $78.

If you just Google park n cruise Long Beach you'll find them.

We are staying at the Hotel Maya which has a deal with Carnival using the P41 special code. The price will differ depending on your dates.

The Hyatt and the Hotel Current also have deals at different price points. There may be others as well.

In January, we paid $78 for a 4-day cruise to park there. I'd like to find a hotel nearby that will allow us to park free if we stay the night before the cruise.

The cheapest option is to park at Union Station and take metro to Long Beach. Connect to the Passport.

• 3 weeks later...
The cheapest option is to park at Union Station and take metro to Long Beach. Connect to the Passport.

I'm actually thinking of doing this. Do you mind help confirming if I'm going about it the right way?

From the Blue Line which is the correct exit?

-Downtown Long Beach

-Pacific Avenue

Passport Bus-there are 5 stops:

-3rd at Promenade

-Ocean at Pacific

-Shoreline Village

-Aquarium of the Pacific

-Queen Mary

From the Metro do I get on at Ocean at Pacific and then exit Queen Mary?

Thanks in advance!

To the ship---

Want to get off at the Long Beach Transit Mall.

There are many stops on the Passport. About ten are shown in the schedule. Catch the free Passport bus one block over on Ocean between Long Beach Blvd & Pine (more specifically between Collins and Locust), in front of the tall, white Art Deco-ish building. Confirm on a map.

Take the Passport to the Queen Mary. Walk straight off the bus, thru the 'village' to check in.

Going back ask where to get off to catch the Blue Line. It has changed a bit bc of time of day and construction.

JIC. From Union Station take the Red or Purple line to the 7th Street Transit. Don't forget to Tap.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

To the ship---

Want to get off at the Long Beach Transit Mall.

There are many stops on the Passport. About ten are shown in the schedule. Catch the free Passport bus one block over on Ocean between Long Beach Blvd & Pine (more specifically between Collins and Locust), in front of the tall, white Art Deco-ish building. Confirm on a map.

Take the Passport to the Queen Mary. Walk straight off the bus, thru the 'village' to check in.

Going back ask where to get off to catch the Blue Line. It has changed a bit bc of time of day and construction.

JIC. From Union Station take the Red or Purple line to the 7th Street Transit. Don't forget to Tap.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks!

After doing some additional research, here are a list of parking lots near downtown Long Beach that allows overnight parking. Definitely cheaper than paying $19/day at the cruise terminal. (Sorry if the attached thumbnail is tiny! First time doing this)

162731484_ParkingUsingPassportBus.jpg.526c4061f86700d7d07e1bbf42a0dbc5.jpg

Edited by SigningAway