Coffee Pots on Dawn

momo24

• 2 weeks later...
Sailing in a balcony on the Dawn and was wondering if the coffee pots use k cups or can you use ground coffee? Wanted to bring some favorite ground coffee from home if possible. Thanks.

The coffee pot on the Gem used the ground coffee in a sealed pouch, such as you'd find in a hotel. I would imagine that if you brought small paper filters you would have no trouble with using your own (my memory isn't the best but I seem to recall that it is a 4 cup brewer). The steward will supply extra condiments at need.

Sailing in a balcony on the Dawn and was wondering if the coffee pots use k cups or can you use ground coffee? Wanted to bring some favorite ground coffee from home if possible. Thanks.

Please don't bring ground coffee.

Your cabin steward must separate ALL your trash BY HAND, wet grounds make a terrible mess for them.

Please don't bring ground coffee.

Your cabin steward must separate ALL your trash BY HAND, wet grounds make a terrible mess for them.

Glad you posted that, I would never have thought of that.

I think you can buy different brands of coffee in pouches at the supermarket.

We were on the Jan 2nd sailing on the Jade and we had coffee pots in our balcony cabin. They

will refresh your coffee supply daily, including the cream and sugars. They usually brought us extra because they saw we used more then the usual person. Loved having the coffee pot in our cabin. I could make some and take it right out to the balcony!!!! ENJOY..... I did!!

Edited by jeanneful

According to Consumer Reports door knobs in hotel bathrooms contain less human bodily fluids (fecal matter, blood, urine and semen) then an in room coffee maker.

Coffee makers and TV remotes were tested and are disgusting. "It's a haven for ecoli and other biological pathogens that can make someone very ill"

Enjoy your morning cup of Joe...[emoji40]