Voom internet C&A discount

I can help with D/D+/PC.

Diamond: One 24 period of unlimited, or $30/$40 (depending on ship) off a package.

Diamond Plus: Two 24 periods of unlimited, or $60/$80 (depending on ship) off a package.

Pinnacle: Free internet.

• 9 months later...
I can help with D/D+/PC.

Diamond: One 24 period of unlimited, or $30/$40 (depending on ship) off a package.

Diamond Plus: Two 24 periods of unlimited, or $60/$80 (depending on ship) off a package.

Pinnacle: Free internet.

Only $39.99 on the Anthem for D+.

Does anyone know the package price on Oasis for two devices before the D+ discount?

On the Oasis Easter week, it was $12.99 per device--only surf. The D+ coupons = 2 24 hours or $59.99 towards a package. Therefore, if there's 2 D+ you get 2 24 hrs and an allowance of $59.99 towards a package.

On the Oasis Easter week, it was $12.99 per device--only surf. The D+ coupons = 2 24 hours or $59.99 towards a package.

Most folks recently have been reporting $40 for the D+ discount. Your Easter cruise was before VOOM kicked in and all prices were lowered and with it the discounts.

Most folks recently have been reporting $40 for the D+ discount. Your Easter cruise was before VOOM kicked in and all prices were lowered and with it the discounts.

Voom, has been on the Oasis & Allure for a long time. I had the voom internet for both the Feb. & Easter cruises.

I am looking to purchase for our HOTS December cruise. There was a 30% discount being offered in the cruise planner when I checked a few weeks ago. Now it only shows the option to buy for a single device -- no multiple device packages (discounted or otherwise).

Any idea why this might be?

Am I better off waiting until onboard? We have 1 D+ member and 2 D members.

Thanks!

Voom, has been on the Oasis & Allure for a long time. I had the voom internet for both the Feb. & Easter cruises.

The technology was installed during their drydocks in 2014 and 2015 respectively, but the VOOM branding only started this spring, along with the two tiers of service. At that time the pricing dropped.

IAny idea why this might be?

Am I better off waiting until onboard? We have 1 D+ member and 2 D members.

!

RCI has been changing the availability of packages for the past few weeks, keep checking. For a D+ with current pricing you are better off using the onboard discount for the typical 7 day cruise. For a D you are better off buying ahead.