ChoiceAir Question

lodinayr

Hi Critics! If you book air through ChoiceAir, does the charge show up as a Celebrity Cruises charge or a charge from the airline? Trying to figure out if there is a benefit to paying with Celebrity Visa card. Thanks!

I just booked thru Choice Air last month, and my charge showed up on the credit card I paid it on -- my Amex Card.

Edited by Wine-O

I just booked thru Choice Air last month, and my charge showed up on the credit card I paid it on -- my Amex Card.

Hi Wine-O,

Did the charge show as "Celebrity Cruises" or "Choice Air" ? The reason it matters, is that you receive bonus points when using the Celebrity Visa card, for Celebrity, Royal, or Azamara purchases. I think that's why the OP is asking the question.

Thanks in advance for any information !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Wine-O,

Did the charge show as "Celebrity Cruises" or "Choice Air" ? The reason it matters, is that you receive bonus points when using the Celebrity Visa card, for Celebrity, Royal, or Azamara purchases. I think that's why the OP is asking the question.

Thanks in advance for any information !

I'm sorry, I must have had a senior moment. :eek: The charge showed up as "CELBRITY CRUISES MIAMI FL"

I'm sorry, I must have had a senior moment. :eek: The charge showed up as "CELBRITY CRUISES MIAMI FL"

That's what I was hoping to hear Wine-O. That should be good news for the OP, and for those with the Celebrity Visa card.

Don't worry about the Senior moment. I feel your pain - I'm getting them more often these days, and I'm just barely a Senior... that is, if 55 counts :)

Edited by Host Andy