Anthem - Drink Packages on the rise!

AdvGirl

Been looking at the non alcholic drink packages - and noticed they have gone up. The coke package went from $8 to $9.42 and the Royal Replenish when from $22 to $22.42. Odd numbers and odd increase. :confused:

I am sure Royal in their wisdom - understands these odd increases - I do not. May wait till I board and hope for the best, or not get them at all. - Will keep checking - do not expect them to go below where they were but hopefully they go back to original price. :rolleyes:

Been looking at the non alcholic drink packages - and noticed they have gone up. The coke package went from $8 to $9.42 and the Royal Replenish when from $22 to $22.42. Odd numbers and odd increase. :confused:

I am sure Royal in their wisdom - understands these odd increases - I do not. May wait till I board and hope for the best, or not get them at all. - Will keep checking - do not expect them to go below where they were but hopefully they go back to original price. :rolleyes:

Existing thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2296558

Others have reported recently of paying more onboard.

Everything on RCL is going up, we all have to pay for those new mega ships.

• 3 weeks later...

Where are the soda machines located on the ship? I'm a moderate soda drinker and don't know if it is worth it to keep going to one location for soda (as you do on Carnival ships) or if I should just buy a couple of bottles from the company store everyday.

Where are the soda machines located on the ship? I'm a moderate soda drinker and don't know if it is worth it to keep going to one location for soda (as you do on Carnival ships) or if I should just buy a couple of bottles from the company store everyday.

I see two of them in the Windjammer. Not sure where others are.

There's one in sorrentos. With the soda package you can still stop at any bar for a soda. I hated carrying the big cup around so I typically just ordered from a waiter or at the bar myself.

If you don't have the package they serve it to you in a can. With the package its poured from the fountain.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If you can bring soda on board with you. The only minor factor is on embarkation day, you need to put it in your carry on. Once you reach the island especially Puerto Rico . you can buy more and bring them on. No problem here doing this..In Puerto Rico, there a CVS pharmacy down the street on port side of the ship. Not sure about other island cheapest to buy.