Boarding Time For Conquest

srenter

It's been a few cruises since our last Carnival cruise and was wondering what time the Conquest starts letting passengers on board. We always enjoy having lunch and people watching the day of embarkation.

Getting ready to start the single digit dance for the January 17th sailing.

DH and I were also on the Dec. 12th Conquest cruise and when we arrived at the port about 11:30am it was a madhouse with lots of people still there who had just gotten off. We are platinum, so got on fairly quickly. The lines for non-platinums/diamonds were horrendously long and I felt badly for people in them.

I asked this on a different thread but didn't get a response. We're first-time cruisers (so no Platinum or Diamond status, obviously), no FTTF, etc.

I don't need to be the first one on the ship -- in fact, the most important part of the process to me would just be to not have to sit around waiting in line to board. With that said, what would be a good approximate time to arrive at Port Everglades for me?

Thanks in advance.

I asked this on a different thread but didn't get a response. We're first-time cruisers (so no Platinum or Diamond status, obviously), no FTTF, etc.

I don't need to be the first one on the ship -- in fact, the most important part of the process to me would just be to not have to sit around waiting in line to board. With that said, what would be a good approximate time to arrive at Port Everglades for me?

Thanks in advance.

I'd say round 1:30-2:00pm would be perfect w no wait or very little