Bar prices

RNsoon2beNP

Its been years since I've cruised. What are the average drink / bar prices on board? Trying to figure out what our best options are. Thanks 😆🍹🍷🍻😉

It does depend on what you drink

But beer $5 to $6

mixed $7 to $10

This would be a good average

Here are a few as of DEC 2015

360_zpscvye7jhq.jpg

361_zpsowgaol5s.jpg

At dinner we both had a SOCO and Coke double for $11.00 each.

We also had a 1 liter bottle of SOCO ordered to our room for $75.00 and bought a soda card so we could have drinks on our balcony.

Thanks! I was wondering if the Long Island ice tea was under the cheers program. I guess it is!

The iced teas aren't made like you think. None of the mixed drinks have more than two shots; as I read a while back, I believe on carnivals site. I have also found out myself on my last couple of cruises. I used to drink iced teas as they economically did the job----and I like them... A lot... Now they make them with some kind of mix. They don't taste right. If I want to tie one on I get a martini. They don't have any way to make one except to fill a glass with gin or vodka.

The iced teas aren't made like you think. None of the mixed drinks have more than two shots; as I read a while back, I believe on carnivals site. I have also found out myself on my last couple of cruises. I used to drink iced teas as they economically did the job----and I like them... A lot... Now they make them with some kind of mix. They don't taste right. If I want to tie one on I get a martini. They don't have any way to make one except to fill a glass with gin or vodka.

Great info. Thanks! I never tried a martini but I'll give it a try.

I agree - Martinis can be very helpful to tie one on! A good dirty martini always hits the spot. But - I have to limit myself on them but since I do the vodka kind - I can easily switch to another vodka type cocktail if needed.