Embankment day lunch

I believe Solarium Bistro, 270, and Sorrentos/Cafe Promenade are all open for lunch. I could be wrong as this is all from past experience on other ships and research on the Anthem for my upcoming cruise... So I'll let someone else give a more definitive answer! :)

I took this from our 11/30/15 sailing for Day 1.

Noon-1:30 pm Izumi ($) a la carte

Noon-1:30 pm Jaime's ($) 20.00 pp for lunch, $30 pp for dinner

Noon-1:30 pm Vintages ($) tapas

10 am - 1 pm Michael's Pub ($) a la carte

Also opened for lunch are, Cafe 270, CK (gold card holders), WJ and DD, which is now Solarium Bistro. We enjoyed eating at Cafe 270 on embarkation day.

Enjoy your cruise, we had a great time on ours!

Edited by Life is Good Cruising

Can anyone also confirm if the Cafe at Two70 is open during embarkation?

We ate at Two70 last Sunday and it was very good. We originally went up to Solarium Bistro, only to discover that it was a subset of the food they had at WJ (and didn't look very good in either place). My wife was not happy since we had to drag our carry-ons down to deck 5 from deck 14 (and then back up to 13 when our cabin was available), but was much happier once we got our food and realized that it was much better than having eaten at SB or WJ.

Can anyone also confirm if the Cafe at Two70 is open during embarkation?

It is and Two70 is a GREAT place to sit and wait for the cabins to be available, unless you want to be outside somewhere.

TIP for the "famous" roast beef sandwich at the Cafe: ask them to add more meat and also put the horseradish on both pieces of bread. (It was a pretty dull sandwich without those additions, and frankly just a nice sandwich after that. Not sure why it's so "famous.")

The Oreo cheesecake slices at Cafe at Two70 are fabulous. :)

TIP for the "famous" roast beef sandwich at the Cafe: ask them to add more meat and also put the horseradish on both pieces of bread. (It was a pretty dull sandwich without those additions, and frankly just a nice sandwich after that. Not sure why it's so "famous.")

A fellow CC cruiser was just complaining at dinner tonight about the lack of horseradish on that sandwich. She found some on the dinner buffet in WJ and took a bowl of it tonight and was going to use it on her Two70 sandwich tomorrow.

Edited by MisterBill99