Royal cabin selection & price checkonline without completing booking

Now it seems you have to go thru the whole routine of booking to check prices

or cabin availability . I had to put in passenger info etc and would not let me select own cabin. goes to the hold or pay page

Is there site just messed up today or is this the new system?

I like to check to see if prices went down and see if particular cabin is available for a future sail date

I used to check the foreign website with the scanner and sea in the name, but it looks like you can no longer see all available cabins on it without doing booking info either.

appreciate any advice on finding cabin availibilty online.

I am a picky cabin location kinda girl :)

I used to check the foreign website with the scanner and sea in the name, but it looks like you can no longer see all available cabins on it without doing booking info either.

I just checked my upcoming cruise on this site and could see all available cabins without entering any booking info. I just selected the cruiseline, ship, and earliest departure date from the main screen to see my cruise, clicked on the details button, then clicked on a cabin category in the prices section. Deck plans then appear with red dots next to available cabins. I've found that I can do the same thing at another site with cruise and deals in the name. Pricing info though doesn't seem to line up with Royal's web site (currency rates??, BOGO deal not showing until go through booking??).

I don't recall ever being able to see all available cabins on the Royal site. They pick one for you and then as Retired LEO said, you can click a button to see a few other cabin options. I've always used others sites to see all available cabins.