Disney Cruise line - water policy

hmb3223

Does anyone know the Disney cruise line policy for bringing bottled water on board?

I know Carnival has a limit as to the number of bottles per person/cabin that are allowed to be brought on board.

Does Disney have anything similar? I've only been able to find the policy for bringing aboard alcohol (which is better than most other lines by way).

Thanks in advance to any and all replies.

HMB

Disney allows you to bring on soda and water without limit, but you must carry it on, and NOT pack it in your suitcase. They have recently changed the alcohol policy and no longer allow unlimited alcohol to be brought on, and actually prohibit bringing any liquor on at all (beer and wine only).

Does anyone know the Disney cruise line policy for bringing bottled water on board?

I know Carnival has a limit as to the number of bottles per person/cabin that are allowed to be brought on board.

Does Disney have anything similar? I've only been able to find the policy for bringing aboard alcohol (which is better than most other lines by way).

Thanks in advance to any and all replies.

HMB

On DCL, you may bring aboard whatever (non-alcoholic) beverages you wish. As much as you wish. You do, however, need to carry it onboard - not in your checked bags.

Is there a reason you need bottled water? The water onboard the DCL ships is processed the same as most bottled water (reverse osmosis and filtered), so it's not really necessary to lug your own along. We just bring our personal refillable water bottles and fill them in our room.

As to the alcohol policy - don't know how recently you checked it, but it did change - it's now 2 bottles of wine or champagne (750ml) OR 6 beers (12 oz) for each guest 21 years of age and older. This allowance may be brought onboard upon embarkation and from ports of call.