Bottomless bubbles for little kids

Kelslinky

Hi I know drink questions get old but here it goes! My 4 and 6yo don't drink a whole lot of soda but if they are eating with the camp will there be other options during lunch or dinner times or is the juice only available at breakfast? I know it's 4.50 a day how many sodas is that a la cart? Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

They have lemonade and something else - iced tea maybe? For dinner so there will be things for them to drink. Regular fountain soda is $1.50/glass and a can is $2 each.

Thanks! Is the lemonade free?

Camp Ocean offers water only at the camp location. Dinner with camp at the lido buffet offered water, and both white or chocolate milk. Juice is only served in the morning (for no extra charge). I wouldn't buy a soda sticker for kids of that age.

On that note my oldest has a "hard" time with milk. It's not necessarily an allergy though. Would I be able to bring the individual cartons of soy milk in to camp if he eats there? I plan on having them eat with me as I know they are more likely to actually eat but you never know!

Camp Ocean offers water only at the camp location. Dinner with camp at the lido buffet offered water, and both white or chocolate milk. Juice is only served in the morning (for no extra charge). I wouldn't buy a soda sticker for kids of that age.

They will also have access to the lemonade at the stands in the buffet. My kids used to eat at camp occasionally when they were younger.

We always bought them the soda card just in case they wanted something else. They weren't drinking them constantly, but it was convenient since they didn't have charging privileges it allowed them to have one occasionally as a treat. Nothing wrong with getting them the card if you want to. They were 5 and 7 when we started cruising.

My kids have eaten with camp on several ships. They can get anything offered on the Lido to drink. All the cold and hot stuff. For some reason my kids love drinking hot chocolate year round. At the parties in camp I have seen them rolling in carts with pitchers of lemonade or tea. If they don't drink much soda, I wouldn't bother with the soda card. My kids don't even know that's an option. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk