NFL Playoffs on the Jewel this Sunday?

chloemonkey

They usually show normal season games on NCL ships and the Super Bowl, so I don't see any reason why they wouldn't have playoff games too.

There is a good chance the games will be listed in the freestyle daily if they are being shown.

Edited by KeithJenner

My experience has been that any national broadcast nfl games are broadcast on the sports channel in rooms and in the sports bar. Since all four games this weekend are national games they should all be available to watch. We'll be at the Seahawks game and will make sure to cheer extra for him! Go Hawks.

My experience has been that any national broadcast nfl games are broadcast on the sports channel in rooms and in the sports bar. Since all four games this weekend are national games they should all be available to watch. We'll be at the Seahawks game and will make sure to cheer extra for him! Go Hawks.

SO nice of you to reply AND the fact that you are also rooting for our team!

GO HAWKS!

Unfortunately the Seahawks game is at 10:05 AM while we are traveling to the port... I'm 100% confident the Broncos game will be available to watch and he can most likely catch the end of the Seahawks game depending on when you get to the port.

WE have one die hard Seahawk fan in our group....and as the game starts at 1:00 he is wondering if it will be shown once we get on board....

Anyone have any thoughts? As we will still be in port in Los Angeles for the duration of this game...

Thanks!