First Time Norwegian on Epic (Nov. 2016)

unc1acc

Hello!

I booked a couple days ago on my first Norwegian cruise, the Epic leaving Port Canaveral on Nov. 19. I'm not new to cruising (see signature) but have never cruise on NCL before so I'm extremely excited.

I know it's still 300 days away but I've already been watching YouTube videos of the ship but didn't know if anyone had any suggestions on NCL first timers and/or suggestions on Epic.

It was such a good deal I couldn't pass up (no deposit, free choice pkg: chose dining and free strawberries/wine. I chose dining because my partner going with me doesn't drink alcohol, so that would be waste.

I did have a ? regarding the wine corkage fee. Will I have to pay $15 for the wine even though NCL is giving it to me? And it's $15/bottle for each I bring on, correct?

Thanks for your input! I look forward to hearing some suggestions on things not to miss, which restaurants to choose, etc.

If anyone else is going over this Thanksgiving cruise, let me know!

We booked the Epic the week after you and trying to read everything I can. I haven't been on NCL in over 10 years.

Hoping someone will be able to enlighten us.:D

Yes, it looks like an awesome ship. Excited to have Norwegian back in Port Canaveral, it's an easy drive from NC.

I'm on your cruise. I love the Epic, especially Spice H2O and the pool deck. This will be the 2nd time we've spent Thanksgiving on her. Great ship! Enjoy.

Oh that's great you're on the same cruise! Glad you've enjoyed the Epic enough to go again.

Do you know when they open reservations for stuff (i.e. restaurants, entertainment)?

Oh that's great you're on the same cruise! Glad you've enjoyed the Epic enough to go again.

Do you know when they open reservations for stuff (i.e. restaurants, entertainment)?

90 days before sail date, but 100 days if you're in a suite.

Hi! I'm literally on the same boat and its my first time on NCL on this Thanksgiving cruise.

Prices were great for a holiday cruise and we definitely got the UBP :D

We live in Orlando so super close to Port Canaveral and are excited about not having to park our car!