Hotel Maya discount

vwrestler171

The shuttle to the pier is free to all Maya guests so no special code needed for that.

P41 or as I did, e mailing Jessica and asking for the Carnival cruise rate, gets you a room for the night and parking for that night +the 7 days of your cruise and pick up and drop off by shuttle from the hotel.

Parking at the cruise port garage is now $19 per day(24hrs) . We don't really save money by booking the hotel but DH figures that if we figure in the parking we'd pay xthe number of days , we get the hotel room for about $30 extra and he likes that.

There are other hotel+pkg pkgs you can get in Long Beach that may be less expensive but we like the Maya and its location near the pier and so that's what we do even though we live close enough to drive up on the day of the cruise.

Everyone will have a different opinion about this so you'll have to decide for yourself what is best for you.

Just a heads up, Carnival and Hotel Maya have rates for 2016. Here is the latest from the on site reservations coordinator at the Maya.

"Yes the code to use for the park and cruise package is P41, granted the rate is not always going to be available due to our occupancy, but if that does occur feel free to shoot me an email and I will see what I can do on my end."

Thank you for the information : ) I just booked online and was able to get the $159 rate for Sep. 30, 2016, with no problems.

• 2 weeks later...

We are trying to decide if we should fly in the night before our cruise and stay at the Maya. Do they have a free airport shuttle from Long Beach? Also can we use the airport shuttle going back if we aren't staying at the hotel that night?

Which airport? None of the Port hotels have airport shuttles. They're just too far away.

LGB--There should be a few taxis at the airport. If you want to use a shuttle, they should be reserved as

its a puny airport.

LAX has all the major players

After the cruise shared shuttles will be found in the parking structure for $17/per person.

Flat rate taxi (to the left as you exit the Dome)--

To LAX $68

To LGB $38

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by SadieN

@GinnyRay,

No , the shuttle from the Maya goes to the Long Beach pier for Carnival ships which is very close by.

San Pedro is in another spot and there are other hotels that are right there but I don't know about them.

• 1 month later...