Booking TODAY. Who Has the Best Promos?

volcomstone821

Hello All!

Booking a balcony on the MSC Orchestra from 9/4-9/11 and departing out of Venice for a Greek cruise. Which website or company will provide the best promotions at this time? I know the line offers incentives, but some websites will offer additional onboard credit, etc. Thoughts?

Hello All!

Booking a balcony on the MSC Orchestra from 9/4-9/11 and departing out of Venice for a Greek cruise. Which website or company will provide the best promotions at this time? I know the line offers incentives, but some websites will offer additional onboard credit, etc. Thoughts?

We're not allowed to post travel agents online per cc rules.....

helaine

Can't PM on CC. :o

You might google to see if there is a site where agents who book cruises could compete for your booking. I've had good success with such a site for MSC bookings over here, and it appears they handle Med cruises also.

Edited by mikesteg

Always read the fine prints and reviews. Some TAs may give you a better deal up front but also charge a penalty for cancellation or have poor service after you pay.

Totally true. The site I vaguely mentioned above also has reviews and ratings of the companies. They don't break it out by agent, though they are sometimes called out by name... but if a company overall have a 100 good reviews then I figure it's OK. Also, they will sometimes explicitly state "no penalties" in the quote, so you don't need to dig through pages of Ts & Cs.

The downside is that some now explicitly say that they can't guarantee cruise line perks (ie. the free drinks package currently offered on SeaSide.) I'm sure that's always been the case, but with some now explicitly stating it I would assume that there have been issues (though not necessarily with MSC.)

Can't PM on CC. :o

You might google to see if there is a site where agents who book cruises could compete for your booking. I've had good success with such a site for MSC bookings over here, and it appears they handle Med cruises also.

:D THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I found what I was looking for !!! :D