Allure of the Seas MTD question

hutat

I have a cruise reserved on the Allure of the Seas and I picked MTD. My question is where will I be seated? Table for 2 or with other diners? Just want to know what to expect.

Your choice, just mention your preference when you arrive at the dining room.

We are also booked on Allure, and it's my understanding that there is more than one MDR? American Icon, Silk...??? How do you know which one to book?

Also, can you book MTD prior to the cruise?

It's one Main Dining Room. The floors are just named differently. I think My Time is now on Deck 3 on Oasis and Allure, but you don't have to know that to make reservations. And that brings me to your other question - you can make MTD reservations on your cruise planner on the Royal website. Just make reservations for "My Time Dining" and you're good. (Again, no need to know the name of the dining room)

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

We are also booked on Allure, and it's my understanding that there is more than one MDR? American Icon, Silk...??? How do you know which one to book?

Also, can you book MTD prior to the cruise?

There are 3 different decks in the MDR, decorated and named differently, but they all serve the same food from the same menu that changes nightly. You don't need to pick the deck, the cruise line will do it for you.

You can book MTD times prior to the cruise. Unfortunately, there is no set time when they will become available to book, so keep checking your Cruise Planner on Royal's website.