Concierge

stevel45

I've book our first Celebrity cruise to Alaska and starting to wonder if we picked the right Cruise line. It has been one problem after another at the corporate site. Our latest is they didn't give us the correct two bonuses for the trip. They got it correct (we hope) two days ago, but when I ask why I can't see the corrections on my reservations all they can tell me is how busy they are and that it can take another department up to 7 days to correct our records. I've even talk to a supervisor and they really don't seem to care. Any one else have issues like this with Celebrity? :eek:

I was told by a Captain's Club rep before our last cruise that the screen she was looking at (with my account) and the one that I could see were different.

But that as long as her screen had the correct facts, the on-board people would see that and the perks would be as ordered. She was right.

btw, we did Aqua for Alaska one year and our priority boarding consisted of being at the head of yet another line that simply stood still. The ground workers could not have cared less. Our Aqua check-in worker was simply busy(?) elsewhere. And no one called our line for over 20 minutes.

Last cruise with Celebrity they messed up all of our beverage packages. thankfully we all had our receipts with us, and a quick stop at the purser's desk solved the problem. Just be sure to look at your original order, and anything else you have from Celebrity, and bring it with you!