Carnival Magic handicapped suite?

gogetter

Just curious if there is such a thing?

Thanks

Yes they do. It is an Ocean Suite number 7270. A friend and I are going with her daughter who is disabled and will be staying in that suite next April. You have to call guest services and let them know you need a handicapped room. Or if you have a PVP they can help you set it up. There is only the one suite that is handicapped from what I am finding. A few balconies and a number of ocean view and interiors. They will send you a questionnaire to fill out about the type of wheelchair and if you are bringing your own. They recommend booking these early.

Awesome...thank you sssoooo much

If you go on youtube and search for carnival dream suite 7270, it will have a video of what the room will look like. It is a sister ship so everything is the same other then colors.

Yes they do. It is an Ocean Suite number 7270. A friend and I are going with her daughter who is disabled and will be staying in that suite next April. You have to call guest services and let them know you need a handicapped room. Or if you have a PVP they can help you set it up. There is only the one suite that is handicapped from what I am finding. A few balconies and a number of ocean view and interiors. They will send you a questionnaire to fill out about the type of wheelchair and if you are bringing your own. They recommend booking these early.

We had that suite on the Magic and LOVED it. I was told it was the biggest cabin on the ship, and I think that may very well be true. Huge balcony and more than 500 sq ft of space.

PS - if you look at the deck plan for the Magic ( or Dream or Breeze) you will see 7270 adjacent to what looks like a white empty room. That is actually part of the suite. I think the balcony was about 90 ft

Edited by dave_k58
added a ps

We:) were up selled on 7270 on the Dream. Yes, it is the biggest cabin on the ship! That "empty space" that is on the deck plans that was talked about is actually the same size as a regular cabin! You will LOVE it! The cabin is so big that the television is too small for that room! Enjoy!!

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old thread.. but wondering if anyone happens to know if the sofa sleeper in the wheelchair accessible ocean suites are a single or double bed? I am looking at 7270 on the breeze and although it holds 3 people, I am still curious if the sofa sleeper is the standard Carnival twin size bed, or if it's larger. TIA

• 3 months later...