How to see purchases made before the cruise?

shellsd

Hi, so I just went to the fun shops to see what the total cost of Cheers would be for my cruise. I have done this before but did not finalize. I have gift cards so I don't want to pre-pay since I unfortunately can't use gift cards online. I was just using it to plan how many discounted gift cards I should buy. Anyway, this time when I clicked on purchase Cheers for the price, it said I had already purchased it. I certainly did not mean to if I did. Where can I see what I have already purchased? I poked around the site but don't see anyplace to see my orders. Is that just because I don't have any? I haven't seen it on my credit card.

Thanks!

If you haven't already, try this:

On the Carnival site,

• Click "manage"
  • Then click "my booking" (in the drop menu under manage)
  • Then click "cruise details", off to the right
  • Then scroll down to "My Orders", if you've purchased it, it should show there.

Good luck.:)

I purchased water for our cabin and got my email confirmation but it doesn't show on my booking. I called and they said it wouldn't show but everything was there, good to go. I just printed out my email confirmation and will take it with me.

I purchased water for our cabin and got my email confirmation but it doesn't show on my booking. I called and they said it wouldn't show but everything was there, good to go. I just printed out my email confirmation and will take it with me.

My water purchase doesn't show either, but I figured that's because the purchase process made it appear as a gift - even requiring me to include a gift message. So it's a gift from me to me:rolleyes:, not one of my "orders". At least this is the goofy logic I came up with to explain the water not showing up with the rest of my orders.:o I, too, will be printing my order confirmation and taking it with me.

My water purchase doesn't show either, but I figured that's because the purchase process made it appear as a gift - even requiring me to include a gift message. So it's a gift from me to me:rolleyes:, not one of my "orders". At least this is the goofy logic I came up with to explain the water not showing up with the rest of my orders.:o I, too, will be printing my order confirmation and taking it with me.

That's exactly why :) The person I talked with at Carnival said that was the reason it wasn't showing was because it appears as a gift.

I can't find the thing that even says my purchases as I purchased a $25 drink coupon but never received an email the conformation number for it. The money was taken out of my checking account and dispite contacting Carnival several times requesting an email to confirm this purchase I never get an answer. Really poor customer service. If I don't get it I will dispute the charge when I return from my cruise.