Just boarded the Triumph - any questions?

ejchron

Yes, Chopstix is here. I had the fried rice yesterday.

They do the omelettes where the deli is normally.

I discovered on my last back to back but if you want something special like a little less heat to a dish at chopsticks and you're a frequent customer the chef there will make you whatever you want!

Was looking at cruisecabins.com and am wondering if they still have those old timey tube TVs in the staterooms.....lido deck balcony specifically.

I've heard that with the Triumph going into dry dock in March their taking out the last of the tube tvs. That's what I've heard at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I've heard that with the Triumph going into dry dock in March their taking out the last of the tube tvs. That's what I've heard at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I've seen some posts where it is going into dry dock and others say it's not. I don't know that's been confirmed, other than its moving from Galveston to NOLA.

Was looking at cruisecabins.com and am wondering if they still have those old timey tube TVs in the staterooms.....lido deck balcony specifically.

Many on the lido deck have tube televisions. There is no set pattern on the ship as to which ones got them post fire. We've cruised her 7 times, 3 last year and had all lido balconies. Some had flat screens, some didn't.

Go figure.

I've seen some posts where it is going into dry dock and others say it's not. I don't know that's been confirmed, other than its moving from Galveston to NOLA.

I talked to Carnival and they tell me it's going to New Orleans. Now it maybe it dry dock for a week or 2 but it won't be there long

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Could someone that has been on the triumph post what the MDR menu is like? Do they have the American table menu? I am about to search the threads for anything about triumph menus but thought I would ask here.

I'm on Triumph right now and I've been less than impressed with the food this trip.

I don't have a link I spoke to them on the phone. They never mentioned dry dock to me. They said it was going to New Orleans. This was about 2 mo ago

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think she was asking me for the link. Here it is. https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1569/~/carnival-triumph-(ti)-fact-sheet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk