Princess has cancelled our cruise

nunuc2000

It's not a charter, it's a redeployment. They split two 7 day cruises up into a bunch of 4 day cruises.
The Alaska to LA repo has been shortened from 5 days to 3 days arriving in San Pedro on September 22nd and the first of the cancelled cruises did not depart San Pedro until the 24th. Those two days plus the fourteen days from the two cancelled cruise would provide the sixteen days for four 4 day cruises.

Our Princess booked airfare, that was to encompass our Princess California Coastal and our B2B Carnival Mexican Riviera and Hawaiian cruises was indeed the "flexible" fare... thank goodness. But now we're stuck having to book our own airfare, at a higher cost, and not getting to see the Cali-Coastal ports we were so looking forward to. Being from Canada, those would be new to us, and the timing would have been perfect. Unfortunately, the Sept options don't work with the CCL cruises we've got booked already.

I'd be willing to consider the possibility of the chopped up shorter cruises that they're "redeploying" in favour of the 7 day we had originally booked... but as of a few minutes, Princess STILL has not put any new info on their website showing any of these changes, and the PVP does not have any info yet. I need to get my flights booked ASAP, as being from Canada, our flights are already ridiculously expensive, and each day they seem to go up more, and more.

Princess has done a TERRIBLE job of handling this entire situation... very disappointing! :mad: