Vision of the Seas Diamond Lounge

wnixon182

We are going on the Vision of the Seas next month, and I have seen for the past few months conflicting information on the Vision's Diamond Lounge. Is there actually a dedicated lounge or is it a section in another area used for nightly events? Do they still do the normal drinks for the lounge, or is it discounted drinks for nightly events? If you have been to this recently please let me know your experience.

Thanks!

We are going on the Vision of the Seas next month, and I have seen for the past few months conflicting information on the Vision's Diamond Lounge. Is there actually a dedicated lounge or is it a section in another area used for nightly events? Do they still do the normal drinks for the lounge, or is it discounted drinks for nightly events? If you have been to this recently please let me know your experience.

Thanks!

There is a dedicated lounge, wth 24-hour keycard access. Normal "free" drinks during the cocktail hour.

Thanks!

Deck 6 aft.

vi_deck06_v2015_apr.gif

Nice posting of the deck plan! :)

Seems I remember that lounge was quite tiny. We are going on Rhapsody in December for the first time. I think the DL is the same set up on the twin sister?

Grandeur is also in the aft lounge area. Enchantment is up on Deck 11.

Legend has hers up on Deck 9.

Edited by Merion_Mom

Grandeur is also in the aft lounge area. Enchantment is up on Deck 11.

Legend has hers up on Deck 9.

Yup, I like the location on Legend. DL was directly across the hallway from the CL. Almost a mirror image. Was very useful if one ran out of milk for my morning Lattes, just trot over and use the other machine....assuming that one had it! :eek:

Also same set up on Enchantment, easily go back and forth between CL and DL, especially if one is more crowded that the other. :) I will dearly miss the sweet little Enchantment when we lose her to Miami. :(

We were on Vision last October and there was a dedicated Diamond Lounge. It was fairly small, with the usual speciality coffee machine and snacks. Complimentary drinks were served for 3 hours each evening ( can't remember the exact times) however, we didn't use the DL at night only during the day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The diamond lounge on Vision was "cozy" on our January cruise. The first night there was hardly room to stand, but after that, we were always able to find at least 2 seats together during the cocktail hours. Just outside the door and around the corner was the overflow area, rarely used, but the bartenders out in that area were quite friendly and took good care of us the one time we sat out there.

What are the hours for the Diamond lounge? The reason i am asking is that the early seating on Vision for MDR seems extra early, i think 5:30. I have never seen early seating this early before.

On Vision it's 4:30pm to 8pm.