Getaway - Legally Blonde & Burn the Floor shows cancelled on May1-8 saliling

chipis

*** UPDATE ***

For the Getaway - May 1 sailing

The Vocal Over Drive show is now available online to make reservations. I did mine already, and although it's a bit disappointing that I'm not gonna be able to see Legally Blonde (was really looking forward to this, same as my family)... I must say the video online of OVD looks intriguing, and I'm sure we will enjoy the show

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Nothing has been said about Burn the Floor yet; up until last week the show was still appearing as available to book online, but it's now gone from the webpage for the May 1 sailing :(

It doesn't say anything about a new show at all (and our PCC knew nothing about it, he didn't even know about VOD, we had to call him to imform him abot the changes)... anybody has any idea of what's gonna be the replacement for Burn the Floor?

Edited by chipis

We're on the Getaway on 5/22. When I spoke to NCL they told me BTF is not performing from May 1st- May 15th on the Getaway, but will resume after that. My booking for BTF on our cruise is still showing up, so that seems to be correct.

Thanks for the heads up about the new shows added! I just checked and Million Dollar Quartet has been added to our options, so it is now booked for us too!

79 days to go....

We're on the Getaway on 5/22. When I spoke to NCL they told me BTF is not performing from May 1st- May 15th on the Getaway, but will resume after that. My booking for BTF on our cruise is still showing up, so that seems to be correct.

:mad:

Our booking for BTF is still showing up, although we received an e-mail saying that it was cancelled

I hate this, it seems that nobody in NCL knows what is going on, or at least they are not being upfront with us.

We will enjoy this cruise as much as we can, but I think next time we might try somebody else... just for a change

:mad:

Our booking for BTF is still showing up, although we received an e-mail saying that it was cancelled

I hate this, it seems that nobody in NCL knows what is going on, or at least they are not being upfront with us.

We will enjoy this cruise as much as we can, but I think next time we might try somebody else... just for a change

Where do u see your booking for the show...I know I booked it but don't remember what time I chose

Where do u see your booking for the show...I know I booked it but don't remember what time I chose

You should login on NCL, go to Vacation Summary, and then look individually at each day on the itinerary... each booking you have made (entertainment, restaurant or excursion) will be showing as Booked Activities, or if you don't have anything on that day, then a message will appear telling you that, and some suggestions will be seen just underneath

And I just booked and see no reservations for any show other than vocal over drive... Don't see run the floor....also don't see anything for the comedy shows or howl at the moon....? Does those not show up on reservations?

Just booked Getaway for May 15-22 and have found very little entertainment options to book.

Yesterday was my 90 day mark, so I went on to book shows. Very surprised the Comedy Club was nowhere to be found. I booked Million Dollar Quartet, but besides that, Illusionarium, Burn and Wine Lovers, there were no other options. (I had seen those shows in Dec.) Very unusual. Will keep checking to see what opens up.

*** GETAWAY - MAY 1 SAILING UPDATE ***

I logged in this morning on NCL, and they put back "Burn the Floor" as an entertainment option that could be booked.

The dates and times remained the same (I'm still scratching my head about it, because they sent us e-mails telling us the reservation was cancelled, although it remained active on our NCL online schedule, then they deleted the show from the webpage, and now they just put it back up)

I guess it's a good thing... but I don't know what to think of it anymore :confused:

• 5 weeks later...