Best Promenade Staterooms

land lover

The only time we did a promenade was on deck 7. Based on info gathered here on CC we chose that deck and a room just short of midway.

Was advised not to get a room near the promenade entrance area because it's used for music in the evenings until midnight. They were correct. We could still hear the music from our room. I can only imagine how it was from that area of rooms.

Deck 7 is my preference. Deck 6 seems to have many connecting cabins and the noise from the next cabin can be disturbing to some people. I was in 7257 and found it to be a good view of the activities. Also, close enough to the forward stairs/elevators to get around quickly.

ETA: I could hear the music from the promenade in my room, but anything loud ceased promptly at 11pm. I did not find it disturbing at all.

Edited by cheezwiz

I'd suggest looking at the deck plans for the deck you're considering and also for deck 5 to try and figure out what you'd like to be across from as that'll be your view during your cruise.

Although being in the middle of the Royal Promenade can provide the widest view, I did enjoy being across from Café Promenade as there can be good people-watching there.

• 3 weeks later...
I think your spot is good... in the middle of the Royal Promenade with a view from deck 7 where you can see up and down the Promenade a bit better. It should be good especially for parades.

Thanks for responding twice and your good suggestion before about checking out deck 5.

Edited by land lover

• 6 months later...

Hello... I was wondering if anyone could confirm if you can sleep 3 people in a promenade cabin???

We will be cruising with my 75 year old Mum (my husband's idea - he loves her to bits) so I'm hoping to get a decent bed for her... a sofa that flips to a single bed or something.

I'm sure I've seen photos with exactly that... but it says that cabin sleeps 2 people.

Thanks in advance :)

Hello... I was wondering if anyone could confirm if you can sleep 3 people in a promenade cabin???

We will be cruising with my 75 year old Mum (my husband's idea - he loves her to bits) so I'm hoping to get a decent bed for her... a sofa that flips to a single bed or something.

I'm sure I've seen photos with exactly that... but it says that cabin sleeps 2 people.

If you are asking about Voyager, I don't see any staterooms that can accommodate more than 2 people.

I just asked this question yesterday about Adventure of the seas and they said none of the Promenade rooms sleep more than 2.