Modify Booking Look Up

Rikiw111

I looked up my account on Carnival as posted in several places on these boards. I found out that my room that I thought was a 4D is actully a 7A!

Does this mean I have been upgraded? I did not book a GTY. Also I had been having trouble buying gifts on the Carnival Website. It kept saying my room # wasn't valid. Well I put in this new room # and it worked! I am really excited, but afraid to get too exited. My docs should be coming any day now. Will they show the room number on them? Also, has anyone stayed in a 7A partially obstructed balcony on the Pride? Is there a way to find out how obstructed this room (#5224) really is?

Riki

Riki, well done! A 7A is "partially obstructed" by the lifeboat BELOW you. No obstruction out and above, you have a great view. If you did not book a GTY what did you book, 4D specific or 4D gty? Its rare to have a specific cabin booking be upgraded, but we are all quite happy for you.

We booked a specific room so I am not sure how this happened! I hope it is all true

Riki

Excellent upgrade for you! YAY! On my last cruise I booked specific 1A's (the cheapest cause I was paying for everybody) and both cabins were upgraded to 6A's. Dreams really do come true. HAH! Happy Cruising- Laura

JD-- there are a few threads posted on this board about this subject. I know that there are at least 3-4 of them. Just do a search for the modify booking.

I'd hate for this to start on a new thread.

Well I got my docs and it is true! We were bumped from an inside room to a 7A obstructed view balcony. I am so excited. My TA said this is very unusual since we did not book a GTY. This is the first and probably only cruise we will be able to afford for the next several years, so I am really excited.

Riki

Archived