Value Wi-Fi Plan

jazzdancer

Hi Everybody. We are traveling next week on the Fascination. I am wondering if anybody has purchased the Wi-Fi value plan and if so doe it cover imessaging or texting. thanks in advance.

It will cover iMessage (some people have reported problems with this, however). It does not cover traditional texting, but if you use some of the apps for texting, it will work (FB Messenger, Whatsapp, etc).

Hi Everybody. We are traveling next week on the Fascination. I am wondering if anybody has purchased the Wi-Fi value plan and if so doe it cover imessaging or texting. thanks in advance.

It worked great for us, I was able to iMessage my daughters back home with no problems. The only issue was only being able to be signed on with one device at a time, sometimes my husband was logged on when my daughters were imessaging me so of course it would be a delay until I signed back on. Of course he has one of those other kind of phones (Samsung) so he had to pay, lol. Told him he should get with the program with the rest of the family :D

Does anyone have a scan of the old internet plans?

Old Plans

The Carnival Legend and Carnival Spirit have our 'by-the minute plans'. Time Plans offer our guests a per-minute rate that can be used anytime throughout the cruise until debarkation and do not have to be used in a single session. The Plan is transferable between the Internet Café terminals and personal laptops/wireless devices; multiple devices can be used, however, only one device may be connected at a time. A refund will not be awarded for unused minutes. Upgrading a pre-selected pricing option is not permitted and plans are subject to change.

Pricing

480 minutes for $159 USD

240 minutes for $89 USD

120 minutes for $59 USD

45 minutes for $29 USD

Edited by DaytonCruiser

We are planning on getting the value plan for our kids rooms for the week but DS may need to upgrade to the medium level plan on a couple days for his work. Would that be possible to just upgrade on a couple of days instead of paying for it for the whole week, which he wouldn't need?

We are planning on getting the value plan for our kids rooms for the week but DS may need to upgrade to the medium level plan on a couple days for his work. Would that be possible to just upgrade on a couple of days instead of paying for it for the whole week, which he wouldn't need?

You either buy the plan for the whole cruise or buy it on a day by day basis. Day by day is more costly.