Haven 2 Bedroom Villas for BA 3/6 now on sale!! UPSELL

takeadip

Hi All,

Just called UPSELL number and was informed there are no more Haven Courtyard Penthouses that i have been stalking daily like a teenager wanting to ask the prettiest girl in school to prom!!

Kim from upsell did say i could get a 2 bedroom family villa for $900/pp based on double occupancy so our son would be free. The 2 bedroom for the last 2 weeks was $1000 pp so you could save $200.

Will someone please upgrade from their Courtyard Haven to a 2 bedroom soon so i can get your Haven courtyard suite? (Joking) im gonna keep calling everyday for the next 10 days...

also was offered a DOS for $1250/pp which was $1500/pp for the last 2 weeks as well...so its not a bad deal...just a lil to high for our check book.

(even if we are only in a mini suite) it will still be exciting as it is our first cruise with NCL!!!

Best,

Mark

We took the upsell on a recent BA from a minisuite to a DOS. Also was our first NCL cruise.

It was worth every single penny and now I'm ruined because I can't sail again without doing the Haven again. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We took the upsell on a recent BA from a minisuite to a DOS. Also was our first NCL cruise.

It was worth every single penny and now I'm ruined because I can't sail again without doing the Haven again. :-)

This is a great problem to have!!! the bar has been raised. :)

This is a great problem to have!!! the bar has been raised. :)

Yeah except I'm now not willing to chance it on a future cruise with an upsell so will look for the best deal, ship and itinerary I can get Haven in advance. Go big or go home right? [emoji12]

Edited by eagle92

Hi All,

Just called UPSELL number and was informed there are no more Haven Courtyard Penthouses that i have been stalking daily like a teenager wanting to ask the prettiest girl in school to prom!!

Kim from upsell did say i could get a 2 bedroom family villa for $900/pp based on double occupancy so our son would be free. The 2 bedroom for the last 2 weeks was $1000 pp so you could save $200.

Will someone please upgrade from their Courtyard Haven to a 2 bedroom soon so i can get your Haven courtyard suite? (Joking) im gonna keep calling everyday for the next 10 days...

also was offered a DOS for $1250/pp which was $1500/pp for the last 2 weeks as well...so its not a bad deal...just a lil to high for our check book.

(even if we are only in a mini suite) it will still be exciting as it is our first cruise with NCL!!!

Best,

Mark

I bought in for $750pp for the courtyard last Tuesday AM. All gone by EOD Tuesday. I called this Morning, Thursday to see if the 2 bedroom drops a little at it was the same. Now I see this thread. I will try look for Kim tomorrow and see if they will give me the two bedroom for $200 less, I'll grab it. That should free up the courtyard.

Why would you not take the 2 bedroom if the difference is $300. Isn't a 2 bedroom worth it?

I bought in for $750pp for the courtyard last Tuesday AM. All gone by EOD Tuesday. I called this Morning, Thursday to see if the 2 bedroom drops a little at it was the same. Now I see this thread. I will try look for Kim tomorrow and see if they will give me the two bedroom for $200 less, I'll grab it. That should free up the courtyard.

Why would you not take the 2 bedroom if the difference is $300. Isn't a 2 bedroom worth it?

The courtyard haven would be 500 per person so total $1000 more... The 2 bedroom villa would be $900 per person so total $1800 more ... That is way over our head . I tried to negotiate and was flat out told no every. Single. Time. Lol

I feel like ncl thinks that 2 weeks out from sail date is an eternity... Cause they are not playing let's make a deal yet. I can be very patient. If it's ment to be then my first drink with ncl will be in the haven bar. I hope!!!!!!

Hi All,

Best,

Mark

Call now! I gave up my Courtyard Penthouse and moved up. I took you up on it.

OMG, did you call and get it. Great job NY!

Enjoy!

i called to get the courtyard penthouse and none were available...i guess i told to many people on these boards how "easy" it was to upgrade....lol

maybe next week!!!

Best,

Mark

i called to get the courtyard penthouse and none were available...i guess i told to many people on these boards how "easy" it was to upgrade....lol

maybe next week!!!

Best,

Mark

gggrrrr....good luck next week!

Out of curiosity what did they charge to move up to the 2 bedroom from the courtyard? I might consider that one depending on the $$

I think you should do it!!! Think of how much room the 3 of you would have then... And then I would try for your haven.. Lol it's like a win win. We can call the same time and negotiate a double upsell !

I will call Monday again... Wish me luck! Will the drinks taste better in the haven? I say YES !

Out of curiosity what did they charge to move up to the 2 bedroom from the courtyard? I might consider that one depending on the $$

First of, condolences for the loss of your son Han Solo. ;)

Now here's the story....

I originally had a balcony and took the bait on the upgrade from balcony to courtyard for $1500. 2 bedroom was $500 more. 2 days later, someone posted that they got it for $1000.

I was pissed that I fell for it too early and paid $500 more.

Then I saw that take a dip's post that he wanted a courtyard and the upsell for the 2 bedroom was $1800. So to make myself feel better, I called and asked for the 2 bedroom upsell from courtyard.

They saw that I paid $1500 from balcony to CY so they asked for another $500. I objected and said my friend told me it's $1800 from balcon to CY which I already paid $1500 so I want to pay only $300. She put me on hold and came back said I was right.

The short answer to your question is $300 extra from CY to 2 bedroom. Above is the long answer which is $1800 more from my original balcony.

The important thing to note here is lets help each other out. Post on CC what you know. They tried to get me... Not once but twice. cc helped ease the pain.

They try to squeeze out all they can. Cc saved me $200.

Thanks all. Happy crusing.

First of, condolences for the loss of your son Han Solo. ;)

Now here's the story....

I originally had a balcony and took the bait on the upgrade from balcony to courtyard for $1500. 2 bedroom was $500 more. 2 days later, someone posted that they got it for $1000.

I was pissed that I fell for it too early and paid $500 more.

Then I saw that take a dip's post that he wanted a courtyard and the upsell for the 2 bedroom was $1800. So to make myself feel better, I called and asked for the 2 bedroom upsell from courtyard.

They saw that I paid $1500 from balcony to CY so they asked for another $500. I objected and said my friend told me it's $1800 from balcon to CY which I already paid $1500 so I want to pay only $300. She put me on hold and came back said I was right.

The short answer to your question is $300 extra from CY to 2 bedroom. Above is the long answer which is $1800 more from my original balcony.

The important thing to note here is lets help each other out. Post on CC what you know. They tried to get me... Not once but twice. cc helped ease the pain.

They try to squeeze out all they can. Cc saved me $200.

Thanks all. Happy crusing.

Thanks I appreciate the condolences :p

Interesting. It might have been my post you saw about the $1000. I upgraded to the Haven Penthouse Courtyard (whatever word combo that's supposed to be) from a balcony. Depending on what 2 BR's are left, I'll call them next week and see what they want. I can't spend another $800 (unless that raise comes through)

I think you should do it!!! Think of how much room the 3 of you would have then... And then I would try for your haven.. Lol it's like a win win. We can call the same time and negotiate a double upsell !

I will call Monday again... Wish me luck! Will the drinks taste better in the haven? I say YES !

I'll call Monday and see what they'll offer. I'll let you know. :)

Good luck! I hope you all end up getting what you want. Is it correct you can only call them on week days?

I have a spa balcony booked for next February 26 but when it gets closer, I would like to see if I can upgrade to Haven or Haven spa balcony.

Thank you.