Port Canaveral Webcam Rotation

nostalgiaguru

The webcam is located at Fishlips Restaurant and they control the movement. Sometimes they will move it around and other times it just sits. I've seen days where I points at the RC ships at terminal 1 all day long. I guess it just depends on how busy the person controlling it is. As much as we enjoy the cams, taking care of the paying customers has priority I would hope.

Funny you say that, I'm looking at the camera right now and it's focused on the Freedom of the Seas, docked immediately east of Fishlips where the camera is.

I just watched it too, Freedom OTS. It was the first time they switched cameras all day, but cool watching it pull out of port.

Setting the web cam on a rotating motion that covers the entire Port would be more interesting than having it constantly pointed at one dock. When a car carrier is in port near Dock #1, I do find it interesting to watch the actvitiy there, however.

I would hope that we web cam lovers, when in Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach area, would stop by at Fishlips and support them. Good lunch and pleasant, helpful service is what my traveling companion and I found in January!

I would hope that we web cam lovers, when in Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach area, would stop by at Fishlips and support them. Good lunch and pleasant, helpful service is what my traveling companion and I found in January!

Yep, we went there for dinner when we cruised out of there 3 years ago. Had a great time.

Same here, Fishlips is our favorite place in PC. When we lived in FL we would go there regularly to eat, drink and watch the cruise ships depart. Some days it was hang out at Jetty Park and then off to Fishlips to eat. Loved it. :cool:

Same here, Fishlips is our favorite place in PC. When we lived in FL we would go there regularly to eat, drink and watch the cruise ships depart. Some days it was hang out at Jetty Park and then off to Fishlips to eat. Loved it. :cool:

Sounds good, what other options besides seafood?

Sounds good, what other options besides seafood?

Go to fishlipswaterfront[dot]com and click on the menu tab. They have a pretty good non-seafood menu as well. Wings, pizzas, tacos, pastas, steaks, burgers, sandwiches, salads, and soups.

Hope this helps! :D

• 7 months later...

The Port Canaveral webcam is only located at Fishlips and not controled by the staff there.

The webcam is owned and operated by PTZtv and they control the movement.

Right now the webcam is panningand you can watch some of the storm action from Hurricane Matthew while it the cam is online and they still have power.

http://www.portcanaveralwebcam.com