Caribbean Princess arrival time in Cozumel??

Liza555

Can anyone recently on the Caribbean Princess tell me what time you got into Cozumel and were able to disembark? Our intinerary says 8am arrival, but looking at one of the online port schedule sites, it has the Caribbean in at 7am. So just wanted to check.

Thanks!

When is your cruise date? If you are sailing in March after the US switches to Daylight Savings Time but before Mexico does on April 3, that could account for the discrepancy. So it is possible (I'm not at all guaranteeing this) that 7:00 Cozumel Time and 8:00 ship's time are the same hours.

When is your cruise date? If you are sailing in March after the US switches to Daylight Savings Time but before Mexico does on April 3, that could account for the discrepancy. So it is possible (I'm not at all guaranteeing this) that 7:00 Cozumel Time and 8:00 ship's time are the same hours.

Let's make it more confusing.

Cozumel has switched from the Central Time Zone to the Eastern Time Zone.

So before the USA goes to DST, Cozumel time is the same as Fort Lauderdale and one hour ahead of Houston.

Cozumel will not be switching to DST, but will remain on EST this year. So when the USA goes to DST, Cozumel will have the same time as Houston but be an hour behind Fort Lauderdale.

I am on the CB right now. Today the ship arrived in Cozumel at 7:00 AM and the first pax were off by 7:25 AM. We had an all aboard for 3:30 but the ferry from Playa del Carmen was late so they were not able to pull the gangplank until 4 PM. We sailed shortly thereafter.

The ship stayed on CST while Cozumel was on EST or 1 hour ahead of CST (time in Houston).