Anthem Secret Spot?

mom2mnem

I tried to do a search , but didn't come up with anything. Does Anthem have a secret spot good for departures? We have been on 2 cruises and from reading these forums I was able to show my family some great secret spots.On our first cruise ( on Allure) the spot was perfect and we were able to see ourselves on the CruiseCam ( my son even brought up the cam on his phone and watched us waving during departure!) Thanks!!

Lisa

Try the wing balconies off of the Solarium. We happened upon them one evening, and I thought at the time it might be a nice spot for sail away.

Yes, on either side on the lower area at the front of the solarium just beyond the two hot tubs are the doorways out to these two viewing areas. Here, indicated by arrow, is the one to the starboard side balcony.

attachment.php?attachmentid=378395&d=1456753269

P1151554a.jpg.65063043a2d68572bcdd6815b062dbd9.jpg

Edited by robtulipe

LOL!! Love the replies!! Going under the Verrazano sounds pretty fun! I will keep that in mind. Not sure if they would prefer quiet ( solarium wings) or crazy. So far we have found that despite the posts here, not many take advantage of the quiet sailaway secret spots. We have only been on 2 cruises, but with times there were maybe 2 other small groups with us.

Lisa