Ice Skating Show and Other Shows on Navigator?

GCBK10905

We are going on our first cruise at the end of March. Quick question regarding the nightly entertainment. Do you need to make reservations for shows (like the ice skating show and others)?

If yes, do you make them in advance (I can't find anywhere online to do this) or do you do it after you board the ship?

Thanks!

They distribute tickets for the ice show on the first couple of days on board. I think there were 4 shows on the 6-night cruise. The times for ticket distribution are in the Compass. There are no tickets needed for any of the other shows. We went to every evening show and the theater wasn't full for any of them. I'd say the Love and Marriage show was the best attended.

We are going on our first cruise at the end of March. Quick question regarding the nightly entertainment. Do you need to make reservations for shows (like the ice skating show and others)?

If yes, do you make them in advance (I can't find anywhere online to do this) or do you do it after you board the ship?

Thanks!

No pre-cruise reservations for any shows on Navigator.

Thanks!

You don't even need tickets for Ice show. The first one is usually packed after than you just show up and find a seat. Main theater just show up.

You don't even need tickets for Ice show. The first one is usually packed after than you just show up and find a seat. Main theater just show up.

Does Navigator use muster station to determine the assigned ice show performance?

No you just wait in line at Studio B but the line goes very quickly - there were also tickets at guest services for the shows at the last sea day

Thanks for the info.

Does anyone know how often they change the ICE shows? I have been seeing the same production shows on various ships over the last ten years but I don't recall seeing the same Ice show on different ships. I know I have seen the one with Styx's "Come Sail Away" on Radiance, Adventure, Mariner, Brilliance, and Jewel. I enjoy it but I have always wondered how long they stay around and how many different production shows that RCI has in rotation.

Does Navigator use muster station to determine the assigned ice show performance?

they didn't when we were on her. but we received a private invitation to a show on top of the 4 that were scheduled. those were by ticket, and you were told when and where to go to pick up.

they didn't when we were on her. but we received a private invitation to a show on top of the 4 that were scheduled. those were by ticket, and you were told when and where to go to pick up.

OK, so for the 4 shows that all guests could see, they still had to stand in line for tickets. It was not first come, first served, right?

That is correct but after the initial distribution for the first two shows we were able to just walk up to guest services and get tickets for the last two shows.

Thank-you.

On all the ships I have been on they announce on the ship when the ice show distribution is and you can just pick them up at that time. I have not had any issues with getting tickets in the past.

I will say if you want seats to the facing the front of the show (the end zone section effectively), you will want to get to the show a bit early as those seats tend to go quickly otherwise you will be on one of the sides.

No you just wait in line at Studio B but the line goes very quickly - there were also tickets at guest services for the shows at the last sea day

I've cruised on NOS 3 times. The ice show is always "sold out". It's a great show. So get tickets when they become available.

The Quest is also always full, so get there early

O.K i guess i am confused. Do you HAVE to get tickets or not ?:confused:

OK, so for the 4 shows that all guests could see, they still had to stand in line for tickets. It was not first come, first served, right?

Bob,

You can pick them up in the Concierge Lounge or Diamond Lounge.

Manny

Bob,

You can pick them up in the Concierge Lounge or Diamond Lounge.

Manny

Thank-you Manny.

I was just trying to keep straight which ships do ice show tickets my muster, which still hand out tickets (like Navigator), and which have gone to forst come, first served.

On all the ships I have been on they announce on the ship when the ice show distribution is and you can just pick them up at that time. I have not had any issues with getting tickets in the past.

I will say if you want seats to the facing the front of the show (the end zone section effectively), you will want to get to the show a bit early as those seats tend to go quickly otherwise you will be on one of the sides.

I have been on Navigator, Mariner, and Adventure twice. Adventure in 2006 I had to get tickets and that was the only time. On the Mariner in 2009, Navigator 2013, and Adventure 2015 they did not have tickets or scheduling by muster station or anything. They just posted the time of the ice shows and it was first come first serve.

Edited by LeesSummitCruiser1