Windstar bags

Traval

Do they still give out casual bags in your cabin? I find it useful for taking things up on deck or strolling around a port.

I do have a couple of old ones from previous sailings and I'm not sure if I need to bring a bag with me when I next sail.

Only six weeks to go now but who's counting!

I boarded the Wind Surf Saturday and there was no bag in my room, I am a first timer, though, if that matters.

Ahhhh intersting. I too will be a first timer, so yes, that might be it. I had one I was going to be bringing from Celebrity, but if indeed they were giving them, I could take it out of the suitcase. But looks like I probably want to hang on to the one I have packed. Good question though.

This was our second cruise with Wind Star. Our friends got one and it was their fourth cruise. Perhaps that is why we got one?

Hard to say, but I know many lines give out goodies for their returning customers. So it surely wouldn't surprise me. Guess I'll just have to go on another Windstar. ;-)