Transfer to MCO from FLL

billylen

Will be arriving in Fort Lauderdale on Oct 31st. Was wondering if there are shuttles (inexpensive) from the FLL port to MCO.

Any suggestions are welcomed!

(and thanks!) :)

I would go with the one-way car rental.

You realize that is a 3 plus hour drive?

Common recommendation is renting a car. QUOTE]

I think it is a little less than 3 hours, but yes I realize it is some distance. Thanks for the tip of renting a car... :)

Before I gave you a time, I Google mapped it. It listed as 3 hours, 4 minutes. I have also mapped the toll free route, that comes to almost 4 hours. Of course Google maps is real time, traffic included. I did the mapping at about 4pm Florida time today- a Monday.

Before I gave you a time, I Google mapped it. It listed as 3 hours, 4 minutes. I have also mapped the toll free route, that comes to almost 4 hours. Of course Google maps is real time, traffic included. I did the mapping at about 4pm Florida time today- a Monday.

Thanks for the work!

I'm renting a one way car from POM to Orlando. $52 for a full size

I will be doing the same trip in December, what car company did you go with for the $52 for a full size car? Where are you picking up the car, POM or airport?

There are no car rental agencies at POM. Avis, Hertz and a couple others are nearby in downtown Miami (about a $12 cab ride), but they are often overwhelmed with cruisers.

National, Alamo & Thrifty offer free shuttles from POM to their MIA airport location - show the shuttle driver you reservation paperwork.