Conquest 8 Day St Maaretn, St Kitts, San Juan, Grand Turk Fund Times

l2f

Hello,

Does anyone have recent copies of the FunTimes for the Conquest 8 Day St Maarten, St Kitts, San Juan, Grand Turk, sailing out of Fort Lauderdale.

If so could you please post.

Thanks so much!

Edited by l2f

Am sailing this Saturday, 03/05 on the Conquest out of Ft Lauderdale going to St Maartan, St. Kitts, San Juan and Grand Turk.

I'm not sure if it part of your normal routine, but if so could you please post the FunTimes and possibility the Entertainment Schedule once you return. Thank you!

Edited by l2f

• 3 weeks later...
Am sailing this Saturday, 03/05 on the Conquest out of Ft Lauderdale going to St Maartan, St. Kitts, San Juan and Grand Turk.

Sea Legs. Did you happen to keep your FunTimes and possibly the Entertainment Schedule?

FYI - It is the Breeze doing this itinerary now. Once the Breeze moves to Galveston, then Conquest picks it up I think

Nope, the Conquest sailing of April 2 has this itinerary. The Conquest is alternating between 6 and 8 day sailings.

By the end of June, the Conquest has a 7 day western itinerary added to the mix.

Nope, the Conquest sailing of April 2 has this itinerary. The Conquest is alternating between 6 and 8 day sailings.

When I initially posted this question, Sea Legs said they were doing this itinerary on 3/5.

When I initially posted this question, Sea Legs said they were doing this itinerary on 3/5.

Sealegs and I both replied to the misinformation given by shellsd. NoDayButToday also replied to correct that wrong info.

Edited by evandbob

Sealegs and I both replied to the misinformation given by shellsd. NoDayButToday also replied to correct that wrong info.

Sorry I mis understood.

I guess I will wait until after the April 2 sailing to ask again. Thanks

Here is Wednesday through Saturday. Hope this helps!

Thanks so much.

Do you by chance have the little daily activities tear off piece? Not sure what they are called.

I'm sure I do, just had them all torn off! LOL

I'll check again to see if I have them all. But, they are probably highlighted. :D

If you don't mind that would be great. If you don't want the world to know your activity preferences, we can do via email.

If you don't mind that would be great. If you don't want the world to know your activity preferences, we can do via email.

My activity preferences are actually pretty boring... trivia, trivia, lay in the sun, trivia! LOL