Transfer from Miami Int to FT Laurderdale cruiseport

Jersey0814

You have options:

1. Taxi for about $75+tip -- the ride takes 45-60 minutes

2. Uber for under $50, unless surge pricing is in effect :(

3. Private transfers (Larry's Limos and Go Airport are often suggested)

3. You have time for a one-way car rental -- allows you to stop and shop for last minute cruise supplies

4. Shared shuttle service (check with American Shuttle, Super Shuttle & Go Airport)

5. Tri-Rail train from MIA to FLL and then a $15 taxi to the port - a good option only if you can handle your own luggage.

JohninDc has provided the major choices.

You just never know if there will be flight delays (I never recommend flying in the day of the cruise) so I would have transport in mind that gets you there sooner rather than later if there is a delay.

Keith

• 6 months later...

I will be using Super Shuttle in October from Port Everglades to MIA airport. I will try to remember to post how it was as I have not seen too many recent reviews. We have cruised many times and I see their vans all over South Florida. I called and actually got a better rate than what was listed online (I think I qualified for a discount). The person who took my order was courteous and helpful.

Edited by Trvlr37

I will be using Super Shuttle in October from Port Everglades to MIA airport. I will try to remember to post how it was as I have not seen too many recent reviews. We have cruised many times and I see their vans all over South Florida. I called and actually got a better rate than what was listed online (I think I qualified for a discount). The person who took my order was courteous and helpful.

Hi would you mind if I asked how much they charged per person?.

Thanks