Breakaway Haven Question

baflagg

For anyone that has stayed in Haven before is there an outside bar? Last time we sailed on the Breakaway we were in a balcony room but had Vibe passes and loved having the bar to get drinks.

From all the pictures I've seen online I've only found pictures of the lounge area bar.

Also is there any type of sail away party or do you still have to go to Spice H2O for that?

Thanks

We have sailed on the BA twice in the Haven. There is no bar outside. Servers will regularly come by on the sun deck and take our orders. They had a champagne party on the Haven sun deck for sail away. You will love it.

Never stayed in the Haven before but will be this Sept :D Just wondering if there is a section in the theater reserved for suite guests? I know years and years a go when we stayed on the Dawn in a suite there was a section like this. Not sure if there is now :confused:

There is a section reserved for guests, but I usually just go early to shows to get more front/center seats.

The Haven restaurant is not outdoors. It has a set menu that doesn't change during the duration of the trip though they have daily specials, not unlike what you see at the Manhattan room, but the items on the regular menu are actually really good. By the private Haven pool you can order from a limited menu (or the full breakfast menu).