New to Viking

Shaf143

In Nov we are taking the WI Explorer for my 70th BD. What is the best dinner suggestion for that day? Does anyone have Manfredi's menu? This is the Nov 17 sail so more info about this itinerary should be available from the first 2 cruises on this itinerary.

Thanks in advance

• 6 months later...
In Nov we are taking the WI Explorer for my 70th BD. What is the best dinner suggestion for that day? Does anyone have Manfredi's menu? This is the Nov 17 sail so more info about this itinerary should be available from the first 2 cruises on this itinerary.

Thanks in advance

I think yo can find it posted if you just google it.

Thanks in advance

In Manfredi's, I have seen the fuss made over couples celebrating an anniversary. The wait staff has a cute routine that they do at the table with cake, candles, singing and photos (using your camera since there is no ship's photographer). I don't remember seeing it done in the main dining room but that doesn't mean that it doesn't happen there. Although I didn't see it, I would assume that they do something similar for birthdays --if you want it.