Arriving at abi dabi early Jan 17.

madmedic

Hello all, advice please, my wife and I will be arriving at abi dabi airport at approximately 0730 in the morning to get on conni , what is the earliest we could get on the ship, or do we get held somewhere, there are transfers arranged.

Not sure if you are on the same sailing as us (Jan 2nd ) but we got our TA to book us two nights in Abu Dhabi prior to cruise to avoid hanging around from early morning . It was reasonable at £250 each to include a jeep safari, especially as it's New Year's Eve.

Not sure what time you fly home as we are on BA but if it's a similar late evening flight you might want to look at the Premier Inn at the airport. We booked a room for the night for equivalent of £42 so we don't have to hang about all day. I told them we would arrive early, maybe around 10am but would be leaving around 9pm. We fly at 11pm. I believe there is a shopping mall at the airport and the hotel has a rooftop pool. Looking forward to the cruise as we've never been to this part of the world before .