Just back off Epic, Ask away...

Thanks for the useful info, sounds like it would be best not to go in with my daughter if they get verbally abusive.

also, I found it a very friendly place onboard, everyone talks to each other, I'd bet a pound that within a few days on board you will have struck up conversation with like minded people and will find others to walk into Tangier with..

Hi,

Can you remember what the latest disembark time was when you returned to Barcelona?

Thanks

This is pretty well standard on all NCL ships. The calls to get off become more persistent after about 9.30 and you will have done really well if you are still onboard at 10.

Got back off the Epic on Sunday, Alot of what I have to say about it is already written on here so not going to do a long review but feel free to ask me anything and hopefully can answer...

I loved the cruise, all 10 of us did, felt like we were treated like royalty.. cabin cleaned twice a day, drinks practically poured down our necks, amazing food, great entertainment, all staff seemed happy and couldn't do enough for us, the ship is massive but very clean and well run in my opinion!

I go on holiday alot and have always said, you get what you pay for! Not true this time, felt like we had paid 3 times the amount to get what we got, Well done NCL/Epic!!!!!

Is there adequate space to store three large suitcases in the balcony cabins?

Thanks