Solarium on Getaway?

Podie

Vibe is a private "beach club" that offers keycard access to a separate sundeck area with several hot tubs and a bar. Covered cabanas are available for $299 per couple for the week, but that also includes a generous $100 credit for food and drinks.

I should also add that Vibe does offer umbrellas for regular loungers, but don't expect "full coverage" from the sun.

Edited by barnacle_boy

NCL uses the space where Royal and Celebrity put their Solariums for their upper class Haven. I wish NCL included a Solarium as well on their ships but they have a different priority.

Eric

No, all the pools on the upper decks are uncovered.

The closest thing would be the Spa's Thermal Suite. $219 per person for the week.

On my Getaway sailing this coming week, the spa pass is $179 if you buy online ahead of time, or $199 onboard. You can also book a spa cabin which gives access to the thermal spa.

Vibe is a private "beach club" that offers keycard access to a separate sundeck area with several hot tubs and a bar. Covered cabanas are available for $299 per couple for the week, but that also includes a generous $100 credit for food and drinks.

I should also add that Vibe does offer umbrellas for regular loungers, but don't expect "full coverage" from the sun.

Can the Vibe pass or Cabanas be booked online pre-cruise or do you have to book these on board?

NCL uses the space where Royal and Celebrity put their Solariums for their upper class Haven. I wish NCL included a Solarium as well on their ships but they have a different priority.

Eric

i would wish the same. the solarium looks great. i liked the spa on the escape and would book it at the other ships too.