Constellation 6132

delondin

Can anyone tell me if the balcony is fully covered on S1 6132 Constellation. I can only seem to find photos of infinity and read somewhere that there is a slight difference. Also is there a wind issue when sailing.

Thanks

To see if there is a wind issue when sailing take a look at the ship and deck plans. All of the cabins except those facing aft and those just behind the "hump" are exposed to wind. That is virtually every cabin if you are talking about having a breeze at the railing.

Cabins aft have partially exposed balconies. All others are totally or almost totally covered but depending on the position of the sun often sunny.

As you will discover from looking at the pictures Google turns up, the balcony is only partially covered. Of more concern to me would be that the balcony is completely exposed to the people next door. I prefer a bit more privacy on my balconies. I don't know how you ended up with this cabin, but I would seek to switch if you can.

As you will discover from looking at the pictures Google turns up, the balcony is only partially covered. Of more concern to me would be that the balcony is completely exposed to the people next door. I prefer a bit more privacy on my balconies. I don't know how you ended up with this cabin, but I would seek to switch if you can.

It was recommended to me by the future cruise sales on board for the large balcony. I was informed it was fully covered. As soon as I got home I tried to find pictures and info and it appeared to be uncovered but I wanted to be sure.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

That's considered one of the prime S1 cabins, with a larger balcony and view. S1 6131 and 6132 for the balconies and S1 6145 and 6146 for the bigger bathrooms, since the cabins were renovated to match the next door Penthouse suites. It may be true that balconies of 6132 and 6131 may be more exposed to other balconies, but may depend on which side of the balcony you sit, if you care.

Review are available if googled.

Great video from Deekie Watson -- here is a link to it

Unfortunately, he did not aim the camera up so cannot see how much of the balcony is covered from this video.

It is a great balcony with wonderful views.

Edited by fleckle