Another Dream 9/18 price drop

MsSoloTravel

Still before final payment so they've been refunds.

On a side note, she asked which card to refund it to. I'm thinking my debit or credit card. She asks Mastercard or Amex. Hmmm, definitely not Amex since I have never owned an Amex. She couldn't tell me why that was showing up. I did check the last 4 of the MC to verify it was my card.

Both people I've cruised with in the past were on my account so there's never been any other card but mine used for a cruise whether booking or on board. Next time I call I'll make sure that card is deleted from my account.

If you get price drops before the final payment due date they refund your money. If you get a price drop after final payment due date, which only applies to early saver, they give you OBC.

I made my comment based on your post on 3/16 as paid in full, though it was before the due date. Thought it would be OBC because of it already paid up. Your latest post said you still had a balance. That's why I was confused.

I made my comment based on your post on 3/16 as paid in full, though it was before the due date. Thought it would be OBC because of it already paid up. Your latest post said you still had a balance. That's why I was confused.

It took me a minute to understand what you meant by me saying I still have a balance. I thought, "I never said that!" I meant still before final payment due date. So, yes, it's paid in full. The due date isn't until July something. :D

Dumb question here. Should I be checking Carnival for price drops on my booking in June. Is that just for ES. I know I wouldn't expect a price drop on a June cruise, but wouldn't want to miss it. Also, when does the upgrade fairy typically call (days or weeks before cruise?)

Early savers can get price drops all the way up to 2 days before the cruise. I think it's 2 days. Past guest and any other booking that has no change fees can get price drops up to the date the final payment is due.

I know nothing about the upgrade fairy. From what I've read it seems to be random and unpredictable.

Dumb question here. Should I be checking Carnival for price drops on my booking in June. Is that just for ES. I know I wouldn't expect a price drop on a June cruise, but wouldn't want to miss it. Also, when does the upgrade fairy typically call (days or weeks before cruise?)

Ive never heard from the upgrade fairy.

• 4 months later...
Just got my 3rd price drop...the second this week. So if anyone got a price drop earlier this week check again. They're only showing 3 more rooms in my category so I'm not expecting more. Of course I'll keep looking!

I know this maybe be a stupid question but Is there a specific website you use to check these pieces that make it easier than searching your cruise on the carnival website? Or how do you go about looking prices up? Thanks (: I thought my last cruise I looked it up via a different website but for the life of me I can't remember the name of if that's how I did it.

I'd like to know where people find price drops too.

There's 2 ways I know of to check for a price drop. You could do a mock booking on carnival website of your sailing date or you could also check on the following link

https://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer/

I like the fareviewer and check it once a week or so