Noise on Deck 6 Aft on the Triumph?

margiandmike

I was wondering if anyone has stayed in an aft room on deck 6th of the Triumph, specifically the L shaped rooms. If so, do you remember any noise coming from the lounge below? I know the stairs by the rooms are crew stairs and have heard not any noise from them, but I was wondering about any other possible noise. Thank you for any help you can give me.

We were just in an aft extended balcony and the noise from below was enough that we had to wear ear-plugs to sleep. We had to turn up the volume on the TV to hear it before we went to bed. The worst night by far was the late night party the night before departing. It went until 2 AM.

We favor aft extended balconies, so on our next cruise we made sure to get rooms above and below us.

Kev

Edit: We were in 6436.

Edited by Flatland

Just for the heck of it I called Carnival to see if there were other Aft Balconies open....they moved me up to 7427. But since it's a room that has 3 beds, they reserve the right to move me (to another AFT cabin) or upgrade me. She said if they have to move me they would likely put me in one of the premium balconies. I can live with that. :-)

Just for the heck of it I called Carnival to see if there were other Aft Balconies open....they moved me up to 7427. But since it's a room that has 3 beds, they reserve the right to move me (to another AFT cabin) or upgrade me. She said if they have to move me they would likely put me in one of the premium balconies. I can live with that. :-)

I wouldn't be happy with that. I book an aft because I want aft, not a bigger balcony. JMO.

We were in 6481 on the Freedom in December. We had a liitle noise from the bar below late at night but not too bad. Also noticed a little vibration from the engines or propellers. We love these cabins. Great location to access the Lido and Dining room. Great balcony. We enjoyed the room layout as well. After midnight any noise from club and crowd is not an issue. We loved it and look for these cabins on our future cruises when availabe . If you can get one on 7, so much the better as you have a floor of cabins between you and the club below and the Lido above. You will enjoy it!

We were in 6424 for Triumph's New Year's cruise. Didn't hear a thing.

So glad to hear this! Thank you! I just booked this cabin a few minutes ago! First time on Triumph, first time in New Orleans, and first time with a L-shaped cabin! Very excited! Our cruise is in 49 days!:)